This is how the basic inground pool fill looks like:
1) Aprrox. 5 holes will be broken up in the deep end of the pool and 4 in the shallow end.
~ This allows for proper drainage to occur once covered.
2) All vinyl sides and debris will be removed and taken away.
3) All unwanted concrete decks will be broken up and used as a fill in the deep end of the pool
~ Metal Sides: will be cut down to a min of two feet below ground level
~ Concrete Sides: broken up to 2 feet below ground level and used as fill.
4) Clean fill will be placed on the drive (or other designated spot)
5) Our team will then begin to fill the pool with CLEAN FILL Soil
7) The remainder of the fill will be place in the hole and a final tamping will take place.
8) The top layer will (2 inc) will be filled with 2 way topsoil, which is rich in nutrients to promote healthy grass growth.
9) Seed or sod will be laid
10) Clean up…we ensure the area is clean before we leave!
This part is up to you….. WATER, WATER, WATER
#SwimmingPools #London #topsoildelivery #swimmingpoolremoval #poolremovalspecialists #howtofillinapool #soilmasters #howtoremoveaswimmingpool #special #poolremovallondonontario #LondonOntario #Poolremoval #LondonOntarioMoving